Wednesday

Dr. 58 - Session 20 (We speak with MOMMY)

Question: Mommy? Will you speak with us, please?

ANSWER: MOMMY IS HERE FOR YOU, PRECIOUS.

Question: Hello Mommy! Mommy, I’ll get right to it -- just who or what the hell is this Father Reston Vromin? I mean, good lord, what manner of being is he! It would be difficult for me to believe he is human. Is he?

ANSWER: I WOULD SAY, HONEY, THAT THERE IS AN ASPECT TO HIS BEING THAT IS FUNDAMENTALLY HUMAN.

Question: Did he start out as a human being in his universe, the Dr. 58 Universe, so to speak?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: What happened to him in Minnesota?

ANSWER: FATHER VROMIN CONFRONTED THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES, AND THEREBY WAS TRANSFORMED THROUGH ITS AGENCY.

Question: Mommy, when I confronted Father Vromin in the Trans-Dream State last night -- I was astonished! It’s difficult to describe. I have never encountered anything like it (or him) before. It seems like I was lost inside “It” for hours -- yet almost none of it I could understand -- and for a while, I wondered if I would ever be released from it. And yet, the Father Vromin Entity seems neither hostile or benign. Am I correct?

ANSWER: OF COURSE, HONEY.

Question: Father Vromin no longer has ego-based consciousness does he, even for every day common use?

ANSWER: FATHER VROMIN CAN MIMIC EGO-BASED CONSCIOUSNESS SO AS TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIS PEOPLE.

Question: That seems so bizarre to me, Mommy. Doesn’t the fact that he mimics an ego, in effect, create an ego in and of itself?

ANSWER: IN A SENSE, HONEY, BUT HIS EGO IS SUBJECT TO THE MANIPULATIONS OF HIS OVERALL CONSCIOUSNESS.

Question: Mommy, my intuitive sense is that Father Reston Vromin is a Hive Mind -- and yet, a Hive Mind of a different order -- A Hyper-Hive Mind -- that is, a Hive Mind that can transcend the individual focus of ego-based consciousness. Am I on the right track?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

ANSWER: To help me understand, bare with me, Mommy. Let’s say there is a hive of bees. Each bee has hive mind, a kind of group mind. None of them are individuals as much as they are a cooperative member of a group. Now, if one of the bees could somehow magically achieve self-reflective consciousness and suddenly develop an individually crystallized ego, that bee would have a tremendous crisis because, suddenly, it would see itself not only as an individual, but as somehow different from the rest of his or her society. Do you follow me, Mommy?

ANSWER: YES, DEAR.

Question: But if the ego bee was strong and very smart, it would have a tremendous advantage over its hive-minded family because it would be able to “see” things in a way that the rest of the group thinkers could not, right? It could think for itself as an individual. And for another thing, it would have to power to shape its own destiny because it would not have to always go along with the group. But there would also be great danger because not going along with the group would put it at odds with the rest of its society, right?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY, BUT DON’T FORGET THAT THE EGO-BEE WOULD STILL ALSO HAVE HIVE MIND AT THE SAME TIME AS EGO MIND.

Question: Right, so if the new Ego Bee could assimilate his newly formed individuality as self reflective being, while at the same time, maintain his Hive Mind, he might be able to have the best of both worlds, right?

ANSWER: POSSIBLY, DARLING. OR THE WORSE OF BOTH WORLDS. OR A PERMUTATION.

Question: And its tempting to say that Ego Mind is “higher” than Hive Mind, but in a sense, that’s a false value judgment, right, Mommy?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY. MIND CANNOT BE PULLED APART.

Question: So you have often said, thank you, Mommy. Yet, and just so we understand each other, Mommy, I can speak of terms in “higher” or “lower” in terms of mind form, knowing that I am not being fooled by a false distinction. Having said that, let me make an observation: Take a plant, for example. We all know the root of the plant must be “below” in the ground, and that the stem of the plant is “higher” than the root, and that the blossom on top is “higher” than all below it. As you say of mind, it cannot be “pulled apart.” In the same fashion, then, I cannot “pull apart” a plant -- I cannot separate the “lower” root from the stem without killing the entire organism. Is my metaphor fair in terms of comparison to mind?

ANSWER: YOU ARE SO SWEET, HONEY. I THINK YOU DO WELL IN YOUR WAY.

Question: I’ll take that for now, thank you, Mommy. So is it fair to say that Ego Mind in human beings rests upon Hive Mind, and just as it would be ridiculous to flip the plant to put the roots in the air and the blossom underground, it would be ridiculous to flip Ego Mind and Hive Mind, am I still okay?

ANSWER: REASONABLY WELL, DARLING.

Question: But then, here is my amazement and conundrum with the case of Father Reston Vromin. I am almost certain that Father Vromin is now essentially a Hive Mind, but as I said, he “feels” to me like a Hyper-Hive Mind -- a superior form of Hive Mind that would transcend Ego Mind -- do you see what I mean? In a sense, he seems to have come full circle. Before he went to Minnesota, I assume he had a normal ego-based personality. Like all human beings, his ego rests upon the vestigial hive mind that all of us human beings have, from our past in the days before the ego developed. Again, I'm speaking on common terms because I know the mind cannot be pulled apart, as you say.

But then, somehow, Father Reston Vromin, through his study of the Verdantic Mysteries, was able to transcend both his ego state, going to a “higher state” -- and yet this “higher state” is another form of Hive Mind, which I would call Hyper-Hive Mind, or perhaps, Hive II. How am I doing Mommy?

ANSWER: GOOD, SWEETHEART.

Question: So in our world, a human being, say, a Zen monk who has meditated can achieve a state of mind that is “above” Ego Mind, to achieve enlightenment, or transcendence. So to form a simple diagram of his consciousness, he might be: Hive-Ego-Transcended. What do you say, Mommy?

ANSWER: THIS DIAGRAM WOULD BE ACCURATE WITHIN A LIMITED FRAMEWORK.

Question: And yet, Father Reston Vromin’s mind would be diagramed this way: Hive-Ego-Hyper Hive. Different from the ordinary trans-ego, or enlightened human being in my world, right?

ANSWER: IN A SENSE, HON.

Question: Well, let me ask you this. There must be different forms of trans-ego consciousness then, right? I mean, those who transcend the ego in my world describe the experience as a kind of “Oneness” or a “Timeless Wholeness.” Not a Hyper-Hive type of mind at all, which is not “whole” but multiple. It just seems to me, then, that there could be a ego-transcendent state of mind that is of the Hive variety, rather than of a Singular Wholeness variety. What do you say, Mommy?

ANSWER: VARIATION IN THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE.

Question: Wow! This is just so fun and interesting, I am squirming with delight! You’re wonderful, Mommy!

ANSWER: THANK YOU, SWEETHEART.

Question: So, Mommy, let me ask you this. I have certainly confronted entities before with Hive Mind before, such as the Love Beings. Almost certainly, since they are a “Group Being" they function with some kind of Hive Mind, right?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: And remember when you connected me with the Neanderthals? They had a Hive Mind as well, correct?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: But now I realize that the “quality” of the Neanderthal Hive Mind was much different from the “quality” of the Love beings Hive Mind, right?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: And now let me ask you this: If I am ever able to speak with Father Vromin through the Ouija board, how shall I take him? What if he is using his Mimic Ego to communicate with me, with this Mimic Ego having its strings pulled, so to speak, by his Hyper-Hive Mind?

ANSWER: TAKE HIM AS YOU WILL, DEAR.

Question: I just thought of something, Mommy. Is it possible that Father Vromin is confused about something? Here is my theory: As a former ego-based Catholic priest and follower of Jesus Christ, and now a person who has found himself catapulted to a new kind of Hyper-Hive Mind -- could he mistakenly be viewing himself as some kind of Christ-like figure, or possibly a Saint? I mean, he has transcended his ordinary ego-based understanding of Christ, and now perhaps, he sees himself as some kind of reincarnation of Christ?

ANSWER: NO, HONEY, ALTHOUGH YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY INCORRECT. FATHER VROMIN HAS BECOME ENORMOUSLY POWERFUL AND KNOWLEDGABLE IN THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE IS PERFECT OR DIVINE.

Question: But does he know that?

ANSWER: FATHER VROMIN’S VIEWS ARE VAST AND COMPLEX.

Question: No doubt. Will it be of value for me to speak with him, even his Mimic Ego, or would it be an exercise in futility?

ANSWER: SWEETHEART, I THINK YOU CAN DECIDE THAT.

Question: Thank you, Mommy. I’ll think about this Mommy. One last question, Mommy. What is this “Green Energy” that Father Vromin has? Some of my friends here have pointed out that “Verdantic” seems to come from our words for “spring” or “green.” Does Father Vromin’s Green Energy have some connection to what the Verdantic Mysteries are all about?

ANSWER: THAT’S NOT FOR YOU, HONEY.

Question: Ahhhh! I won’t argue with you, Mommy. Thank you, Mommy, and sending fond regards into the Nothing Chamber!

ANSWER: GOOD-BYE, HONEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment