Monday

Dr. 58 -- Session 16

Opening statement: Mommy, are you in the Nothing chamber? Mommy? Will you come forth?


ANSWER: MOMMY IS HERE FOR YOU, DARLING.

Question: Hi Mommy! Are you well?

ANSWER: MOMMY IS IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: Certainly you are! Mommy, I have a question for you. This morning, before I awoke from sleep, I remained for a period in body-asleep, mind-awake state. Are you with me, Mommy?

(Note: Most of you will recognize this as the hypnagogic state, that period during which sleep paralysis occurs. It’s basically a state between sleep and wakefulness. I have come to call it the mind-awake, body-asleep state, using the terminology of the Monroe Institute.)

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: Mommy, as I rested in bed, I noticed a presence in the room -- it was a young man, perhaps a teenager, with reddish blonde hair. I was unable to move, but he approached me. He showed me an arrow with what looked like a copper arrowhead tip. He held the arrow up, and smiled, and started laughing. He said: “I’m going to use this! I am! I’m going to use it! I’m going to use it!” Then he disappeared. Mommy, do you attend my experience?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: Mommy, do you know who this young man was?

ANSWER: YES, HON, THIS WAS SRENS.

Question: Who is Srens, and does he have anything to do with the Dr. 58 sessions?

ANSWER: NO, HONEY. SRENS IS THE SON OF CHADIDA.

Question: Whoa!!! So Chadida’s son survived!! And he must have somehow been able to learn the knowledge I tried to supply Chadida’s enemies!! Bow and arrow technology!

ANSWER: YES.

Question: How did he manage to escape from that terrible situation, from the people who captured Chadida, Srens and his family?

ANSWER: SRENS IS EXTREMELY CRAFTY. WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A GENIUS.

Question: Wow. Mommy, since it is I who gave Chadida and Srens the idea for bow and arrow technology, does that mean that I am responsible for the introduction of this technology into human history?

ANSWER: IN NO WAY HONEY. DID YOU INVENT THE IDEA-FORM OF BOW AND ARROW?

Question: No. But they did not know about it in Chadida’s ancient times, so didn’t the idea-form of bow and arrow enter that time period through my interference?

ANSWER: NO SWEETHEART, IT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Question: Why did Srens visit me?

ANSWER: SRENS IS A POWERFUL SHAMAN. HE PERCEIVED YOUR ROLE IN THE EVENTS. HE WANTED TO SEE YOU.

Question: And is he now satisfied?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Okay, well, perhaps this is all a discussion for another time. Could you help me learn more about Srens -- and I assume he would be my great-great-grandfather to the Nth degree, am I right?

ANSWER: YES, DEAR, IN BIOLOGICAL TERMS.

(Note: For those of you who do not know this is about, see this Ouija transcript here:

http://www.unexplain...hl=chadida&st=0


Question: Mommy, prior to my partial awakening and the visitation of Srens, I had a peculiar dream. I was walking in a long stone chamber. My cat, Trantor, was in my dream with me. Along the walls were exotic hieroglyphics of a type I did not recognize, although some of them could appear to move and convey meanings into my mind.

Ahead in the long stone chamber a group of tall people with unnervingly large but beautiful brown eyes. They stood in a V-formation. Their skin was golden brown. I walked closer to them and formed a circle around me. We looked at each other for a awhile, and then I was gone. Where were Trantor and I, and who were these people, Mommy?

ANSWER: THOSE WERE THE MAYANS, HONEY.

Question: I suspect the Mayans of Dr. 58’s world?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: How is that I and my cat were there, Mommy, and why?

ANSWER: THE MAYANS TAKE NOTICE OF YOU. THEY ARE CURIOUS.

Question: Can they summon me to their chamber or temple whenever they want to?

ANSWER: NO, HONEY, YOU MUST HAVE MUTUAL AFFINITY OF PURPOSE.

Question: What do you mean?

ANSWER: THEIR CURIOSITY IS INTENSE, AS IS YOURS. IN THAT AFFINITY YOU FIND PLACE TO MEET.

Question: Yes, I can see that. Do they consider me a trouble maker, someone who is meddling or interfering?

ANSWER: NO, HONEY.

Question: Where was this temple located, where I met the Mayans?

ANSWER: THE MAYANS CALL IT THE SEA OF MIND, ON MARS.

Question: Eeeooww! The Mayans have temples on Mars!!??

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: Does Dr. 58 know about this?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Mommy, do you know what Dr. 58’s real name is?

ANSWER: YES, HONEY.

Question: Will you tell us?

ANSWER: DR. 58 HAS ENACTED CODICIL 13 OF THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES. IT WOULD PREVENT YOU FROM LEARNING.

Question: Oh brother, so this Codicil 13 thing is not just some crock he cooked up to brush me off?

ANSWER: NO, HONEY. AS I TOLD YOU, THE VERDANTIC MYSTERIES HAVE REALITY IN HIS WORLD.

Question: Well, what do you mean that the Codicil would prevent me from learning Dr. 58’s name? Why don’t you just tell me his name right now, since you know it, and the hell with Codicil 13? We’re friends, Mommy, so how about you do me a solid?

ANSWER: I JUST TOLD YOU DR. 58’S NAME. DID YOU READ IT?

Question: No! You did not tell me his name!

ANSWER: I DID TELL YOU. YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE IT.

Question: How does that work, Mommy! It’s as if you never told us anything, but you say you did?

ANSWER: SOME THINGS ARE NOT FOR YOU, HONEY. CODICIL 13 PREVENTS YOU FROM KNOWING DR. 58’S NAME.

Question: But you know it. Does not Codicil 13 apply to you?

ANSWER: THERE IS NO CODICIL 13 IN THE NOTHING CHAMBER.

Question: Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! We love you, Mommy, but you drive us crazy!!

ANSWER: I KNOW, HONEY.

Question: What kind of technology or magic do the Mayans have that enables them to inhabit temples on Mars where conditions are so hostile to human life?

ANSWER: ASK DR. 58.

Question: Why don’t you tell us? Getting information from Dr. 58 is a painfully slow process,.

ANSWER: YOU DON’T WANT ME TO INTERFERE.

Question: (Heavy sigh.) Yes, yes, you’re right, Mommy, not that we don’t appreciate you. Okay?

ANSWER: YES, SWEETHEART.

Question: Thank you, Mommy. Good-bye.

GOOD-BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment