Monday

Dr. 58 -- Session 10 (Interlude)

Opening Statement: Mommy? Mommy, are you in the Nothing Chamber?


ANSWER: MOMMY IS HERE FOR YOU, SWEETIE.

Question: Mommy, you are aware now of our dialogue with Dr. 58?

ANSWER: AS YOU ASKED FOR MY OPINION, AND SO I APPRAISED MYSELF.

Question: Thank you, Mommy. Mommy, I hope you are not offended, as we have been adopting a policy to limit your influence in the Dr. 58 discussions. We seek to keep the Dr. 58 sessions uncontaminated, so to speak. But, Mommy, we ask you at this time if you would offer any purely objective advice to us. Do you?

ANSWER: HONEY, BE AWARE OF DIMENSIONAL DRIFT.

Question: What do you mean by that, Mommy?

ANSWER: MY DARLING, YOU PARTICIPATE AS ONE SITTING ON A TREE BRANCH WAVING IN A BREEZE. AND SO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS CONFRONTS A WAVERING SPECTRUM OF DIMENSION.

Question: Now, purely for the sake of discussion -- so, just as there are many version of the United States across the spectrum of parallel universes, perhaps then there is a spectrum of Dr. 58s, and so we may be receiving information that perhaps, at times, is not as focused as it should be on a particular Dr. 58, but a spectrum of Dr. 58s?

ANSWER: YES, DEAR.

Question: Mommy, how should I correct for dimensional drift, if even I should?

ANSWER: BE AWARE OF YOUR INTENT. SECOND, BE AWARE OF DIMENSIONAL DRIFT.

Question: Mommy, I have no intent, other than to receive information and to see that information.

ANSWER: THEN SEE IT, WHILE KNOWING.

Question: Tell me more, Mommy.

ANSWER: I TELL YOU TO BE AWARE OF DIMENSIONAL DRIFT. I DON’T ASK YOU TO JUDGE IT. I SAY BE AWARE OF DIMENSIONAL DRIFT.

Question: Why not judge it?

ANSWER: WHY INDEED?

Question: I’ll think about this, Mommy. Thank you, Mommy.

ANSWER: YOU'RE WELCOME, PRECIOUS.

Question: Good-bye, Mommy.

GOOD-BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment